Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Day of Testing....

Is it my faith that is being tested? Refined by God to endure life on this earth and become more holy? Or...is it the enemy and his grand attack that continues to bombard this life? How do you know which is which, and what is what?

In my heart of hearts...it feels like everything everywhere is being torn apart. Not just in our family, but in so many of individuals in the body of Christ. Some days, all I have for God is broken praise....it's maybe not what I am "feeling" in my heart, but what I "know" to be true in my head. Is the God I share with others that are hurting or enduring a valley not good enough for my own valley? Have I lessened His greatness by the weak feeling and vulnerability I feel present?

So, I'll keep praising, no matter how hard it may be and I'll keep my faith in Him ~ for when this battle is over the cross will be the one thing that we can all be sure of..The Cross...

Please pray a hedge of protection around our family right now, during this season of uncertainty and doubt. Please pray that we will see not with earthly eyes that prove to be so bleak, but with Spiritual eyes that look beyond and see what His ways are... I guess fear is attempting to rear it's ugly head again...that's a weakness I have that I have to constantly fight with the Good Fight or it consumes everything and a life lived in fear is not a life lived for Christ...because perfect love cast out all fear...Oh God, my Father...forgive me. I just need You to touch my heart and to show me Your way...protect my family, every mind, every hand, every eye...And for those who also suffer in pain and grief, God, hold them in the palm of Your hand, wrap them in the shelter of Your wings, and may they there, find rest in You! God, I lay before You the Tunnel family and the loss of Kellie's husband. Give her eyes to see You in this and may she live today in the peace that Mark is with You enjoying the very things that the angels showed him during his final days. May she invite You into her grief and even in the darkest of days see the glimmer of Light that shines for all of us. This is her journey, may You provide for her a network of the people that she needs, when she needs them, and give them YOUR words to speak...and at every stage. Protect her three sweet children that they may have Your peace as well and grow up in the legacy of the faith that Mark left behind for them. Love them Lord....please love them! I love You Lord...no matter how hard today seems...no matter how sad and dark times get...I love You! I will choose You...

Always in Your Grip!!!!

No comments: