Friday, April 10, 2009

Short Update!

Hello to all!! Just a short, very short update on the family. Kids and I spent four days in OKC at my parents house while my brother and his wife were there with their girls (Marin, Somer, and Lillian). The kids had a blast and I for one enjoyed them myself! We did lots of crafts and playing in the backyard! I miss them already.

The kids and I drove Thursday over to Norman to my mother-in-law's house where Daren was and still is. He is still looking for a job and has one lead that produced an interview for this coming Monday at 1:30 p.m. Please pray for him that this might lead to something permanent here in the Norman area.

All three kids are now sick with a viral infection....stuffy noses, runny noses, hacking coughs, and fevers. I came down with it yesterday and Daren got it this morning. So, we are a family of five that is sick and worn out. The enemy is consistent in firing those darts that try to divide us. Daren and I have not been communicating as well as we should for a number of reasons so, my friends, I ask for special prayer in that area and that we will find a way to stay united as a couple and safety in the Lord's arms. I refuse to give the devil victory in this or any other area of our life....but he is relentless...but our God is far better and has far more endurance to protect us as long as we stay in His presence and in His word. His word needs to be active and living in our hearts, minds, and spirits or the attack of the enemy will defeat us. We thank you again for your prayers, love, and support.

I will post more later tonight if I can or tomorrow. We love all of you so much!!!!!

In His Grip!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Love ya Kristi! Praying! Call me if you need ANYTHING!