Thursday, April 16, 2009

Update on Daren's Interview Last Week

Ah!!! If only you knew how many times I've tried to get to a computer to post an update on Daren's job interview last week.

I just want to share with you what I know...not much. I know it went well. He spent over 3 hours with this company and then went to lunch with them on Wednesday. He felt good about it and enjoyed getting to meet everyone in the company. We don't have any word yet as to a decision... but hopefully, we'll hear something soon. I'll let you know as soon as I do.

Thank you so much for your prayers and support!!! We came back to Tyler on Wednesday afternoon....arriving on our front porch at 1:30 a.m. Long day!!! We are now trying to organize for the move. Daren is still using his 8 to 5 time to look for a job. Packing and moving is really hard when you have three little one's who want to continually take the things you've just packed, out....I feel like I'm chasing myself. :0)

Here are our plans for moving as we know them today:

Melissa (my best friend) is coming down from Norman to help me April 24-36
My mother-in-law is coming April 27th for a few days (if she's recovered from the illness that we left her with)
Garage Sale/Moving Sale is Thursday April 30th through Saturday May 2nd (pray for good weather and my sanity)
My mom (Joyce) is coming that next week for a few days to help (The week of May 4th)
We pick up the moving truck on Monday April 18th and start to pack it
Drive it to Norman on Tuesday May 19th
Unpack our things into two storage units and into my mother-in-law's house for our stay during the "job hunt" (she has been so gracious to allow us to do this...HUGE help financially that we don't have to pay rent!!)

So, it's going to be busy the next month or so. I thank you for prayers in advance! I'll keep you updated more often than I have and would love to hear from you as you have time!!

In His Grip!!

No comments: