Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Few "Moving" Thoughts...







Ah...this is where I think it gets the most difficult and reality sets in on the road ahead of us. We've been so blessed over the past few weeks with the number of people that have come to help. Yesterday, Katelyn & Barbara, took all three kids to the zoo so that we could start loading the truck! That was so helpful and we got a pretty good dent in the pile, but still a lot to go.

We were going to try and leave today, but it doesn't look like we'll make it. Mom and Dad left earlier with both cars loaded and a trailer full of all the outdoor furniture and toys. I can't thank them enough for all the physically difficult work that they helped us accomplish! Couldn't have done it without you!!

So, as excited as I am about going back to Oklahoma, a part of my heart is really sad for the friendships God has blessed me with over my time here in Tyler. I may not have had a ton of friends...but the one's that I had were the best friends any gal could ask for. Every one of them have such a solid faith and relationship with God. Gently over the years, they have helped one broken, tired, empty girl find her footing again in her walk with the Lord. They have not just been sweet and kind, but have pushed and challenged me when I needed to move on. I am overwhelmed at leaving these precious people behind, but I am encouraged to find my place in Norman and pass these gifts along to someone else that God brings into my life.

Well, for now, I must go! Thank you so much to everyone who has supported and prayed for us during this time. I firmly believe it's what has carried me through and will continue to. Please keep in touch either through this blog by leaving a comment or by sending me an email at: lovedbyhisgrace@gmail.com

With Gratitude and Love!!

In His Grip!!

P.S. Thinking of the Freeman family today and have been praying for you. I know this is your darkest day by far. That small speck of light that you see at the end, is God. May His grace sustain you, may His mercy be all around you, & may His Light illuminate the days to come with hope that can only be found in Him. We are here for you, with love and prayers, and though we don't know you personally, we are all family in the body of Christ....and we extend our hearts!

No comments: