Saturday, August 1, 2009

To A Sweet Birthday Girl ~ Marin Joy







For a very sweet girl who celebrates today,

A birthday wish full of fun is being sent your way!

I wish we were together...oh what fun...

To giggle and laugh playing out in the sun!


I want you to know deep in your heart,

Of the love that I've had for you right from the start.

A small little bundle of pretty pink lace,

Into a beautiful little lady, full of style and grace.


I'm so proud of you, my adorable little niece!

May this year be filled with God's love and great peace!

So, happiest of wishes are being sent your way,

I hope it was the most spectacular of days!!






I love you so much Marin and miss you and your sisters so much! You have always been exactly as your middle name says...a true joy to be around. I've loved all the fun and crazy things we've done. I hope to see you again soon, but until then, know how much I love you! I am so sorry this was late. I had trouble with the computer a little.... Hope it was a very happy day!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Good to hear from you.

We wont be around much tomorrow. Shoot me your email again if you have time.

Talk soon.