Thursday, October 22, 2009

While I'm Waiting

I keep running across songs today. If you have been on my facebook page, you will probably agree.

Today, today I had set out to write ... it was supposed to be my song writing day. While God did give me words for one song... that is where my creativity stopped and the ministry of these other songs fell into place. Today I thought I was supposed to write... but today, I've realized that God wanted me to listen.

This song is just another word I feel that God placed smack dab in front of me.... "While I'm Waiting" by John Waller .... because during this season of waiting, I will chose to serve Him... Listen to these words and be inspired. No matter how deep your valley or how steep the climb ahead looks...stop every now and then and listen... for in the hearing comes His strength, His direction, His love to endure.



I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You,
Lord And I am hopeful
I'm waiting on You,
Lord Though it is painful
But patiently, I will wait

I will move ahead, bold and confident
Takeing every step in obedience
While I'm waiting I will serve You
While I'm waiting I will worship
While I'm waiting I will not faint
I'll be running the race Even while I wait

I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You,
Lord And I am peaceful
I'm waiting on You,
Lord Though it's not easy
But faithfully, I will wait

Yes, I will wait
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve you while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting on You, Lord

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read Psalm 139 this morning and thought of you. Love all of your lyrics. Praying that God would connect you with someone who can put them to music. Keep in His Word and keep true to His Word.

Peggy