Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I Will ....

I will continue to believe that in all things God is present. Everything around me wants to tell me different. Everything tells me to give up. But God hasn't said anything about giving up. So, for today, for this moment...I will press on.

I will gently place one foot in front of the other and keep my focus on His presence in my life. Lord, quiet my spirit when You need to speak. When you open a door for me, let the words that I speak be Yours. Humble me and mold me into the woman that You have designed and desire me to be. Help my heart to remain tender through the battle and Lord, soften those hearts who are involved in this battle as well.

As always Lord, I plead for protection for the children. Protect their minds and hearts during this season of such uncertainty. Be with my little guy Lord, that his little heart will soften and that he will be more attentive to what mommy and daddy have to say. Show me where I can be a better mom. I love my children...they are all each blessings from You and I want to do the best that I can do, through You. Thank You Lord for always being there...You are the only one who really is!!!! And that, makes me in awe of You even more!!

In Jesus Name...

No comments: