Thursday, October 22, 2009

This Side of Broken ~ by Kristi Cole

This side of broken, I have nothing inside,
I'm looking for somewhere to run and to hide.

This side of broken, there is nothing at all,
But when I quiet my mind, I hear hear the Lord's call.

"This side of broken", He says, "there is nothing for you here.
Only a life filled of loneliness, sadness and fears.

This side of broken isn't where you should stay."
He beckons and calls, "Child come My way".

Out of ashes He turns a beautiful life,
He fixes what's broken & clean the slate's wiped.

"My child I am with you, that 's all that you need
Leave the details to Me and I'll take care of the seeds.

Be patient My daughter for I am The One
Who will water these seeds and show them The Son.

It may not happen like you would have planned
But you can't see the view from where I stand.

For in My eyes I see beyond here and now
Place your trust just in Me and I'll show you how.

Walk in love and be obedient unto Me
for I'm in the business of restoring, you'll see.

It's not only YOU who has felt the sting of this storm
Other hearts have been battered, bruised, and torn.

Patience My child, you're a daughter of The King
You'll find shelter and peace beneath My mighty wings.

You will not be broken, at least not for long,
Through My word and My love you again will be strong.

written by: Kristi Cole
October 22, 2009
Dedicated to:My Precious Sweet Children!!!
I love each of you so much!!

1 comment:

sweetorunsweet? said...

the Lord has bleeds your pen ( our should that be a keyboard). What a beautiful psalm of praise.
You need to have this put to music and share if with the rest of the broken world. Love you and miss you and praying for you. We want you to caom see us when we cross over to OKIE . We will be there for the whole week after Christmas. Come spend a day or two. XXXOOOXXX- Debe