Monday, October 5, 2009

The WHOLE Armor....

EPHESIANS 6:10-13

10 Finally, my brethren, be STRONG in the Lord and in
the power of HIS might.
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be
able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 1
2 FOR WE DO NOT WRESTLE AGAINST
FLESH AND BLOOD, BUT AGAINST
PRINCIPALITIES , AGAINST POWERS,
AGAINST THE RULERS OF
THE DARKNESS OF THIS AGE,
AGAINST SPIRITUAL HOSTS OF
WICKEDNESS IN THE HEAVENLY PLACES.
13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you
MAY BE ABLE TO WITHSTAND IN THE
EVIL DAY, AND HAVING DONE ALL, TO STAND.

I have nothing Lord but strength in You. Though the enemy comes at me from every direction, I will stand. I will fight a good fight and trust in You for all things, in all things, and because of all things. You are truly my shelter, the place at night I can go to still my mind and find some sort of peace that doesn't seem to exist in the daylight hours. The nights can be terrifying as well....but last night, I cried to You, and You heard me. You wrapped me in the palm of your hand and the Holy Spirit was the blanket that tucked me in. I thank You for the grace and mercy that You have extended me. I pray that I will walk in Your light and in a way that is pleasing to You. God, You and only You know the truths behind this .... and I trust and believe that You will lift the veil of lies and Your truth will be exposed. God, I pour myself out to you!! Thank You that you are close to those who have a broken heart! Show me ~ show ME the areas that You would have me change so that I may walk in Your will. I have so far to go....but I know that You are with me every step.
In Jesus Precious Name,
Amen

1 comment:

Kathy said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you Kristy.