Sunday, November 8, 2009

Another Sunday...

Today was rather slow. Though my mind could not seem to stop and enjoy the quiet. I seem to struggle with that...what to do with the silence right now. Silence seems so final. Like a question mark at the end of a sentence.

Since our family is "dispersed" right now... nothing really "feels right". I know in my heart that I am doing all that I can and that I need to continue to step out in faith and trust God's control and timing and that He will always be with me... even when no one else is. Thank You Lord for that gracious gift and please help me to tune into You more.


I haven't heard from Daren or Gayle since my last post. I didn't really think I would. For "some reason" it seems as if they believe if they don't acknowledge my posts or phone calls or emails that I will just stop trying. Sorry, wrong. I will continue to pursue and endure. I'm stronger than I think they realize and have battled back from many a valley and though this one is deeper, I will press on and climb out WITH MY FAMILY...ALL FIVE OF US....


God brought me to a scripture that I've heard hundreds of times before, but now, in my life, it's reality is both chilling and reassuring.


"IF A HOUSE IS DIVIDED AGAINST ITSELF, THE HOUSE CANNOT STAND" Mark 3:25


He also states this exact same principle in Matthew 12:25 AND Luke 11:17


For me, that is enough to know that reunion of our family is of the utmost importance as we seek God.


I am a woman, who has a heart. That heart has feelings and they have been hurt. They have been trampled on and run over again and again and again. But what I hope people see is that ~ God always brings me back to my feet... I will stand!



Our life might seem like a trip to the zoo... but I wouldn't trade one precious moment for anything less.
In His Grip!!!

No comments: