Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Special Week Wtih My Favorite People~

The Birthday Party for Lillian and my little man at Hide-A-Way!!
We appeared to have taken over the back 2/3 of the place!

My Little Man ~ The Birthday Boy!!
I can hardly believe you are 4!!!!
I know it's been a tough year...but always know how much mommy
loves, LOVES, loves, YOU!!!

Let's see....long story...short...
The candles were lit twice....we missed the photo op the first round due to
VERY excited wishing!
Me and the girls!!!

Oh Noel...how my heart was changed the first moment I got to hold you!! I can't believe how precious you are!!! You mean the world to me and I can't wait to have fun!!! I love you precious baby girl!!!

My 4 Precious Nieces!!!!
My Brother ~ Dave (acting...well, like Dave!!! lol) and His PRECIOUS Wife Darcy!!

Their love is an inspiration!!!

Aunt Darcy Reading to The Girls!

Ah!! My Little Tom Boy~!!

My "Big Brother" Dave ~ Noel ~ & Aunt Kristi

We all loaded up for a trip to see Great, Great Aunt Marie ~Nana Joyce (my mother) baked cookies, the girls decorated, we went and sang. Marie has Alzheimer ~ It was like we never even met....
Pure CHAOS!!! All 7 had a ball together!!! (missing those not with us all the while ~ but rejoicing that they are all in Heaven playing together....my 4 and precious Major!)
Dave and Noel

Darcy is my role model and mentor...she is a precious gift in my life and I'm forever thankful for the blessing and continual gift she is to me!!!
Aunt Kristi & Marin!
Ah!!! The excitement of a little one ~ my girls were amazed by Noel!!
ABC Family had a ton of Christmas Classics on.... they all watched in wonder ~ we parents got to breathe!! :0)
Marin, Noel, and my Giggles!!

No comments: