Thursday, February 18, 2010

Please pray for My Little One

Please pray for my littlest girl. She is in great struggle to breathe due to an upper resperitory infection and her asthma.

As a mommy, there is no pain greater than watching your baby struggle and wanting so much to help her.... Hold her and breathe for her to give her rest.

The twins journey from what seems the moment their lives began in the pregnancy and the months and years since have been so difficult. But, I am their mommy and I was there for every moment of their lives and I will fight til my own last breathe to provide love, nurture, and protection.

Please pray for all three kiddos. They're all sick and it's breaking my heart..,

During the weeks and months to come...please pray that the hearts of the children will be protected.

I've been blessed beyond words to have the love and support of some dear friends.... Thank you for standing by me.

1 comment:

Cheryl Bennett said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.