Sunday, March 28, 2010

I Can't Say Goodbye.....

It was a GREAT week with the kids.
But, today, they are back with Daren at Grandma's house.
I feel like the air has been sucked out of my lungs and my heart's pain is beyond expressing. They are my life...when you become a mom, those precious lives become a part of the fabric of your being.
They are in essence, an extension of who you are....they define a great deal of your life.
It's the most wonderful thing you could ever feel!
I miss you sweet babies....
My heart will not be at ease until you are back home with mommy!
I love you beyond words...
It was a fun and exciting week with you...
playing, running, laughing, tickles, grins and pure joy!!
God, I ask you put a hedge of protection around them,
Hold them in Your wings and cover them with Your grace.
Here are a few precious pictures of our week....
OH I MISS YOU SO MUCH ALREADY!!!!











In His Grip ~ Covered by His wings ~ Walking by His strength!!
All my love forever.....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EASTER GREETINGS FROM THE OLD GEEZER

I PRAY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAVE A BLESSED DAY CELEBRATING RESURRECTION SUNDAY.

HE IS RISEN!

GOD BLESS YOU, RON