Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Love Letter from God!


MY love letter from God:

To My Dearest BRIDE of Christ:

You are My crown jewel... i know there are many times your don't feel like You are royalty,
my beloved, but you are!!!!
How you feel does not define who you are....
You are My treasure and the love of My life....
everyday your feelings may change , but Mine never will.
Nothing can take away your royal position, for it is seaaled by MY blood. Now walk in your true identity and never doubt again that you are MY CHOSEN one to reign for such a time as this, as My princess bride

Love, Your prince
who choose you

" but You are a choosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His wonderful light " 1peter 2:9

No comments: