Saturday, June 12, 2010

Meg and Mommy

A silent tear fell from my eye as I was going through pictures the other day. As many of you know, I love pictures!! I love to capture moments in my children's lives of them being just them. They are my priceless treasures!

I ran across a picture of Megan when she was two and one of mommy when she was two. The similarity is truly amazing!!! So, for fun...I thought I would share this memory with you...

(Megan is on the Left and I am on the right...I love it!)

And then here below is a picture of us today! I love you Meggie. I love the miracle that you are! I know life is crazy difficult for your young mind to understand...and I promise I am trying to fix it. I love you, your sissy, and bubba! So, even when I fall short...know I'm trying my best!!

Forever Your Mommy and Forever my love!

No comments: