Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"Jesus Loves Me...This I Know..."


The other afternoon, Ashley told me ~ "Mommy...I'm going to wait outside for Daddy to come home." She scurried out the front door. After a few moments, I went out to check on her. I spotted her sitting on the curb just at the end of our property. She looked so cute. So quietly, I walked over to where she was. I could hear her saying something. I didn't want her to know I was there. So, I got down, and crawled on my stomach until I could make out exactly what she was saying. She was singing...singing a sweet song to Jesus..

.
"Jesus loves me this I know...for the Bible tells me so...."


As a mommy, this made my heart swell with joy that at the tender age of three she knows who lives in her heart. She will tell you all on her own that "Jesus lives in her heart".... and I couldn't be more proud!!!


Monkey, mommy loves your sweet tender heart and how you love to sing songs to Jesus about the love in your heart for Him!!! I pray daily that your journey will always be rooted, grounded, and established in the love that God has for you!!! May your steps be guided by His truth and may your every bit of self esteem come from knowing Him as your Lord and Savior!!! I love you, Megan and Kory so much!!!

No comments: