Friday, November 5, 2010

There Are No Words....



All I can say is that I miss you Major....Your time here....FAR too short..The questions...Still so many....The pain...Will always run deep....I will always always love you sweet boy....Always and forever you will be in my heart!!!












I can hardly breathe through the pain....it penetrates every ounce of my heart...I look at your cousins, Meg and Ash and the pain strengthens and overtakes my soul...To just say "I Miss You and I Love You"...doesn't express how my heart feels...I'm at a loss for words...The years do not make it easier...They make it more difficult...I cannot hide behind a smile and say that I'm okay...it's a paralyzing pain and grief...I am not okay...None of us are...I do NOT understand this...I LOVE YOU MAJOR...LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!!

No comments: