Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just Back from Dr. "B"

Hello faithful friends!! We just got back from our pediatrician's office with Ashley and she seems to be doing better. We are going to finish the five days of prednisone and continue the Xopenex when she struggles. I think just having him see her and say she looks okay put my mind at ease. So, she is looking on the up and up and we have a back up plan if she should stay this course. Still concerning...but much more at peace with it.

Of course Kory and Meg were all about the attention. It is DRAINING to take all three of them. It literally is like a circus. Praise God for a patient staff who really goes above and beyond to care for us! (Oh...check this out....my brother's best friend, Ryan, who lives in California...well, his brother in law is one of the pediatrician's at our clinic.....isn't that just awesome?!?! David Osteen, MD. Good people...he saw one of our kids for something last fall and seems like a great Dr.)

So....whew! God is good and faithful and I am just putting my trust in Him again that He will protect the kids from any harm. I've written a new song "I Breathe" and hope to post it up here tonight...odd title I know for what's been going on....but it just came...sort of God's word to me to just rest in Him...one moment at a time.....

In His Grip!

No comments: