Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Somer!!!








Sweet, sweet Somer!! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday sweet Somer!!! Happy birthday to you!!!
Somer, you are precious!! (as are your sisters!!) Today, today you turn 5!! I can hardly believe it! I remember still the day your daddy called to announce your arrival! Your name is so perfect for you! Somer ~ you have a spring in your step that is full of the joy that is in your heart! You have a heart so full of love. You are precious...you are beautiful both inside and out and I just wanted to take a minute to honor your special day and tell you just how much Aunt Kristi loves you!! Always remember that!! I miss you sweet girl and can't wait to see you again!!!

1 comment:

Ms. Meo said...

Ahh, Kristi. I'm reading this and realizing that I never did get back to you about Somer's balloons! I'm sorry, things here have been crazy! I don't know of any florists anyway, but I'm sorry that I didn't at least tell you that! Hope that Ashley is feeling better soon and that her doc can work out a good treatment plan for her that doesn't include you staying up all night! Take care!

Cameo