Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pigtails, Puppy Dog Tails, & The Little Red Wagon

Oh how I love this time of year!! For those of us forced to survive in East Texas after being uprooted from the promise land (Oklahoma)... this is a short, very short, season for us. Spring! Not too hot...not cold at all...tiny breeze...& sunshine abundant.Before long the 100 degree mark and 90+ humidity will hit and I retreat indoors. Well, we wasted NO time in getting out there this morning and enjoying this rare day. Ashley decided to wake before the dawn for some STILL unknown reason....and we were out romping around in the backyard before long. She tired out around noon, but Megan was still running strong! (Translates to ~ don't put them down together or Megan will stir the pot until someone comes back in to get her, which usually turns into Ashley seeing you...and well...it just spirals from there....)

Kory, Megan, and I took the little red wagon out to the drive way to give it a much needed bath. It was a ball! Megan enjoyed the water, especially after she realized she could drink from the hose....so, I ran in, got the camera and here you'll see the results. Another "big" event today was that Megan's hair finally fit in appropriate pigtails! Too cute! She loved the feeling of them moving around on her head when she shook it...so she was extra animated today in every way.

Now, it's late, and I'm tired, and if I am ever going to get myself and three kids off to church in the morning...I had better post these pictures and call it good for the night. Love to everyone!


She is crazy fun to be around!





And then here are a few "random" pictures from the rest of the day. And yes, that's my kid wearing the ski hat when it's 80 degrees outside and yes, that is her sister upside down in the left upper corner...don't ask....











The End (of this chapter...sorry for the pictures being all over the page...I am just too tired to make it "perfect" right now...and well, that's just me! ha ha!)

In His Grip

No comments: