Friday, April 24, 2009

Hope In Grief - 2nd service "White Building"

This video is from K2 the Church in Salt Lake City. It is from the Sunday following the tragic accident in the nursery there that took the life of my 15 month old nephew, Major. I am posting this, not only to remind myself of God's presence in our grief, but to share this with The Tunnell family as Kellie journey's through the grief and loss of her husband Mark after 5 months of batteling an illness. My heart aches for Kellie and her three children that are left to travel this journey....and if this can give you just one small nugget of Hope and peace that God is in this valley with you it makes posting this so more than worth the pain it reminds me of that we as a family still bear.....I promise He is with you ever step of the way! .....All my love! !

No comments: