Saturday, May 2, 2009

I Love You Little Buddy!

There has been such new joy in the past few days,
But there remains a sadness inside, needless to say.
Though months go by as they always will,
Your memories live on & my heart grows still.

I don't ever think the pain will go away,
We do our best to breathe and survive each day.
Today is so tough, for 6 months ago,
You were taken from us, and the pain still grows.

The questions are so many and the answers seem so few,
The silence seems so loud...God, where are You?
There isn't one thing that remotely seems fair,
As to "why" this happened and "were You even there"?

To happen anywhere, is unspeakable to bear,
But in The House of The Lord? It hardly seems fair?
This is the place where our faith should step in,
And we find endless joy as precious Noelle's life begins.

So, God up in heaven, will You bring us to a place,
Where we can find peace and rest, and feel Your grace?

We know this side of heaven, we would not understand,
The answer You'd give us, so please help us to stand.
Be patient Oh God as we journey in grief,
Help us Dear Lord with our unbelief.

Oh the day that your daddy called me & the love I could hear,
As he shared with great joy, that his sweet boy was here.
Your mommy and I shared stories of our days
As she sat by your side and with soft whispers she'd say,
We love you dear little one and may you always know,
Our love will be with you wherever you go.

I love you sweet Major, and that will NEVER change,
It's the thought that you're gone I want to rearrange.
I see your eyes so blue, and your heart so tender,
I promise you little buddy ~ You, I will always remember!

Loving you....always and forever!
Aunt Kristi



Written with Love and Tears...

Kristi Cole

May 2, 2009

1 comment:

Shelley Dillard-Hamm said...

Kristi, I read your lovely words about your precious nephew and just know I am thinking of you and your brothers family during this time of joy and this time of saddness. I miss talking with you, but know I think of you often.
Shelley