Friday, May 1, 2009

~ Noelle Josephine Rhodes ~



Noelle Josephine Rhodes

April 30, 2009



Our hearts have grown, yet again,

As this precious little life begins.

Ten perfect fingers, and ten tiny toes,

Two beautiful big eyes, and the cutest little nose.


Noelle Josephine Rhodes is her precious name,

And into this world quietly she came.

7 pounds and 1 ounce is what she weighs,

And we introduce her to you, with JOY today!!

by: Kristi Cole
04/30/2009



Precious Noelle! What a gift we've been given by your birth today! I love you sweet girl, more than you know! I refer to your sisters as "my girls" when I talk to your mommy and daddy, and what a blessing it is that I can "claim" you as well! We are going to have so much fun together... painting, hide & seek, colors, toe painting....your sissy's can fill you in on the rest. I just wanted to welcome you with a hug that stretches across the miles and tell you I LOVE YOU!!!

Aunt Kristi

No comments: