Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Just Found....

As I was getting ready to shut the computer down, I had a second thought to check some of the blogs that I follow for updates, and I am so glad on one hand that I did, but so sad to have come across to the story of Kayleigh Freeman, who at 11 months old was taken home to be with Our Father in heaven. My heart deeply feels the pain that this family is going through.

After praying over this, I just felt lead in my heart to share this link with you and ask you as well to come and join me in covering this family during their greatest hour of need. Trust me, they need our prayers, they need our love, they need the Body of Christ...He is the way that they WILL journey through this to a place of peace that will come in time.

Oh Lord, wrap this family in the shelter of Your wings. Hold them so tightly to Your chest that when the journey gets long and the noise of this world gets loud, they will hear Your heartbeat and feel Your calm. God, I wish we didn't know what they were feeling, but we do. You have chosen Kayleigh to be with You and though this side of heaven, we may never know the full spectrum of Your great and perfect will .... may Your name continue to be praised.... "You give and take away...my heart will choose to say...BLESSED BE YOUR NAME!" ..... "Though there is pain in the offering....BLESSED BE YOUR NAME!!"
In Jesus Name,
Amen!



http://kayleighannefreeman.blogspot.com/

In His Grip!

No comments: