Saturday, June 27, 2009

Please Continue to Pray

Dearest Loved Ones and Friends;

I only have a moment but wanted to humbly ask for your continued prayers regarding my last post. Things continue to escalate and I find myself feeling like I don't belong any place. There is so much more to say and share...I know that so many of you care and honestly, that is what carries me through my days.

This is causing division in my relationship with Daren. I am being pushed out of decision making when it comes to my children, daily schedules, and finances. I feel alone. My only hope is holding on to Jesus...and truthfully speaking...He is, in Himself, enough. My hearts desire is that God would intervene as only he can and protect my marriage. Expose the lies being told. This has now trickled down to affect my relationship with my mother due to a phone call that was made to her. That phone call did not reveal 100% truth & my mom is questioning my heart. I love my mom. We've come through so much in so many years and the thought that other family members are pulling on my side of the family now, leaves me truly feeling abandoned. Please, please friends....lift me up in prayer. I can't express my appreciation for your interceding!!

Love to All!!
In His Grip!

1 comment:

sweetorunsweet? said...

Kris- I dont know what it up but I can tell you are hurting. Call me if you need to talk. I work til 4 tomorrow but I am available after that.
Love you sis- debe