Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ashley


Please keep Ashley in your prayers. Her asthma has really started to give her problems and her breathing is very labored. She still tries to be active and keep up with Kory, but she is starting to have a great deal of trouble doing that. The nebulizer doesn't seem to be giving her much relief and without Dr. Barret, I am fearful over her condition as it seems to be getting worse. She gets very dark circles under her eyes, like a shiner, and her little face gets really splotchy and pale. If you watch her tummy when she breathes, you can see her retracting at times. It doesn't sound like it's in her nose or chest, it sounds like her airways are restricted.

Anyway, "some people" seem to think that I am worrying about nothing, but in the almost 4 years of being a mommy, my instincts have not once been wrong in taking them to the Dr. Please pray that it will become easier for her to breath and that her medication will kick in and start helping her. Please pray for clarity and direction for me as her mommy, that I will know exactly what to do and have the courage to stand strong in my conviction/leading by God.

Much love to everyone and I'll try my best to post an update on the rest of the Cole family mania in the next few days. It's just been a mad house!!
In His Grip!

1 comment:

sweetorunsweet? said...

praying for you both- keep up the good mommy skills. I can't get over the blonde hair. love you -debe