Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Protege ~ Justin Barnard


Talk to me.....
I want to know what my God sounds like...
let me know that You're still here...
bend a rule i won't tell anybody...
this quiet hurts when i'm not near.
let these bones You've crushed rejoice...
let this spirit broken hear Your voice...
let this will become Your way...
to trust in You...
to follow and obey.
I want to be the one You call up just to talk to late at night...
i want to be in on an inside joke with You God...
i want to be like David...
dancing in Your presence...
i want to be Your protege.
When in the valley...
i know i tend to cling to Your hand...
'cause i'm afraid when i can't see...
but on the mountain top oh i like to stand alone there...
that's when You break and rescue me.
written by; Justin Barnard
album; welcome to love


No comments: