Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Babies....

I am getting the kids back today at 4:00!! I know it's not a huge post...but I am so excited I can hardly stand it!! It will be four days of paper, presents, giggles, kisses, hugs, lovin, and sweet Christmas memories!!

Next week, one of my dearest and closest friends, Debe, will be at Broken Bow Lake in Southeastern Oklahoma!!!! I'm so excited to go visit them for a couple of days! Their marriage has been through a lot too. They also, like Daren and I, had been previously married to each other and then got back together and remarried. They are God loving/serving people. Debe was my OB's nurse in Tyler and a continual gift in my life and the life of our children!!! I can't wait to see you Debe!!! I love and miss you all so much!!!!

Christmas pictures later this week!!! I'll try to hold back and publish just the minimum ~ but those of you who know me... know that is difficult for me... so just indulge me.

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you!!! If you would like the Christmas card picture of the kids, leave a comment on this post with your address and I will get them mailed out! Late, I know...but better late then never???

In His Grip!

No comments: