Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Awesome Creative Mom!

Friday ~ Friday my mom came down from OKC to spend the day with me and to bring the new bedding, curtains, and decorations she made for the girls room. It is truly beautiful!!


There room had been pink and green since they were born...but their little wild personalities just didn't fit the girly girl decor that had been theirs for the last 2 1/2 years....(can't believe it's been that long....)


So, I thought I would share a few of the pictures from Nana's creations!!! I hope you enjoy!!

Mom, thank you so much for all the hard work and effort you put into doing this. I could never have done it without you!! I truly truly appreciate this amazing gift!! I can't wait for my monkey's to get home and see their new jungle!!! I love you!!!




No comments: