Saturday, March 20, 2010

Christmas Posted at Easter....

I can't believe that Easter is just around the corner and I am just now posting our pictures from Christmas and Kory and Lillian's birthday!!! Both, of course, in December!!!

Life has been so busy...crazy...difficult...fun...just all over the place!!

The kids and I are getting settled in our new home. Daren and I have "joint" custody of the kids right now which has resulted in 7 days with me then 7 days with him....and it has been the most challenging thing to "get used to"....and I'm not sure I ever will.

When you have a child, they become a part of the fiber of who you are...kind of like a limb (arm or leg)...and when they aren't here, I just lack in ability to function. They are my world and my life and I long to see them to have them here.

I can't go into detail of what is going on...but prayers are still being requested and valued in deep appreciation!! It's been a long 6 months...I am tired and worn down emotionally ~ I miss my kids!!! More than any words could express in accurate detail...

So, anyway, I hope that everyone is doing great!! Enjoy the "few" pictures that I posted!!! It was so hard to pick from the 250 I had and narrow it down...it was a great time with my brother and his family...my sister in law is AMAZING!! Their kids...like my own! Miss them and hope they come back soon!!!

Love to all!

Click here to view these pictures larger

P.S. If you have trouble viewing the album, you can click the "Click here to view these pictures larger" link and it should take you to them.... :0)

No comments: