Monday, March 16, 2009

In Desperate Need....Attention All Mommies!!


Girls,

We have an issue, that only you mother's would understand!! Our family ~ including our immediate family as well as my brother's family ~ have children who have special blankets or animals that we refer to as Bubbies... Ashley, over the past two months, has become intensely attached to her puppy "pup pup". It's adorable, sweet, and heart warming, until you can't find it or need to wash it because of that nasty smell that comes from continual chewing and stuffing its ears in her mouth. My problem, my "emergency", it has been retired. I've found them on the web for $50!!!!!! Outrageous, especially when I paid $5 for it at the OshKosh Outlet in Terrell, just west of us. My plea.... if any of you have an OshKosh Outlet store in your area and happen to be by it one day....could you look for this most important precious being? His official Ty name is Plopper. He is cream colored with a tan nose. I can call them and they'll mail them, but I have had ZERO success here in Texas and I just can't, won't, shouldn't pay $50 for a stuffed animal.

In advance, thank you for any leads you might run across concerning this dog....and my sanity for total melt down mode!!

Love to all!
Kristi

No comments: