Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's the Little Things That Help.....















Whew!! It is with a great sigh of relief that I am writing to announce that our noses and sanity has been saved! The Osh Kosh in Terrel, Texas called yesterday and the girl went through the stock room boxes and found me two of these little critters! Wow!!! I couldn't believe that she did that for us. I guess she had told her sister that night about my call. She said that when she was telling her sister my "desperation" in looking for this, she didn't really understand and thought I was being a little over the top in trying to find the same stuffed animal instead of just finding another one that Ashley would like. Her sister, who has two little children of her own, broke down for her why it meant a lot to Ashley and to me, her mommy. I am just so thankful that she went the extra mile the next day to look for Plopper and send them to me.

To me, this goes to show me, that God cares even about the smallest most insignificant things of this world. I am thankful to Him for that and it is a reminder to me that if He cares about Ashley's bubbie, how much more does He care for our great needs. So, instead of paying $50 for one of these, He blessed us with two for only $10!!!

In His Grip~
Kristi

No comments: