Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's A Girl!!!!

It is with OVERWHELMING pride, a thankful heart, and DEEP love I share with you that, Darcy had a baby girl today!!!! Her name: Noelle Josephine Rhodes. That has to be the most elegant, beautiful names I have ever heard!!! She weighed 7 pounds 1 ounce (the largest of Rhodes babies as of yet....) Mother and daughter are doing well. Daddy (Dave) sounds good too.

I can't tell you how many days I have sat and prayed for this day to come. This isn't just a "ray of sunshine" but this birth illuminates my heart. I am so happy, so full of joy, so thankful that God has blessed me with yet ANOTHER amazingly wonderful niece!!!

I'll share a picture as soon as I get one. Please share this news...so many of you have prayed for them and this baby since November....and though this grand and glorious new life has arrived, the precious one lost will forever keep his place in my heart!! It's a girl!!!!

In His Grip!!!

No comments: