Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Dave!!

Dave,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I am so truly sorry I didn't call you last night to wish you a "happy day" (as Kory calls it). I know it's probably hard to "celebrate". You've hard the most difficult and at times seemingly impossible year. I still hold hope though and pray for peace in your heart. I still don't feel peace, so I think that the prayer is one for myself as well.

You deserve nothing less than a wonderful birthday. You are a magnificent husband, and loving daddy, and to me, your the best brother a little sister could ask for. You are on my heart every day (as is Darcy)!! I love you so much more than you'll ever know. I miss you deeply & can't wait until your time in Salt Lake City is over and you are closer to "home". :0)

So, I'm working on a special slide show of pictures of you and I throughout the years and I think it will make you laugh. :0) Hope to get it up on here by the end of the week..

Again, much love and hugs to you and know that we celebrated your birthday by thanking God for you and asking that He restore your joy.

I love you!! I'm always here!!!
Kristi

No comments: