Monday, July 27, 2009

Praying for Stellan

Oh that we as a body can come together in prayer is such a privilege....an honor. Knowing that not one prayer goes up without being heard stills my heart to feel His presence. My heart was heavy this morning as I logged on to post a blog containing updates on our journey and all that is "going wrong"~ I got on to my blog and scrolled down to see other current posts by the amazing people that I follow and admire when Stellan's blog entry, MckMama's blog, caught my eye.

Things in my life quickly came back into perspective as my love for this family overflowing in my heart, brought me to my knees in prayer. I have never met nor talked to MckMama, but I've read about Stellan's journey with SVT and this precious family.

Stellan has become ill again and is, according to her blog, being air lifted to Boston for more intense treatment and observation. Please, please pray for this family. Pray for Jennifer's strength and for her to feel the overwhelming peace that so many are interceding for her and her family. May she feel a warm blanket of love and peace tightly wrapped around her and Stellan as she holds him close to her heart.

I believe we serve a God who is capable of anything. Miracles happen every day, though seldom heard of. I believe God will intervene here. I believe that HIS will will be carried out and through this journey, His name, power, and grace will be introduced, reinforced, and renewed to many.

I had set today aside to catch up on so many emails that I have neglected to respond to, but I'd rather spend the day praying for this precious little one and ask those of you who can, join me. May the glory and power and provision of our Great and Mighty God be showered over this precious one and may the surgeons, physicians, nurses, and techs be keenly aware and anointed as they care for this little one. Guide their hands and open their minds, Father, and impart in each caregiver a compassion and love for this entire family.

We Praise You Almighty God!
In Your Grip We Rest ~
(MckMama's Blog Link is located below.....stop today and leave them a note of encouragment and support...in a valley, you can never hear it too much.....)
http://www.mycharmingkids.net/2009/07/monday-morning-update.html?dsq=13411357#comment-13411357

1 comment:

sweetorunsweet? said...

My friend- you have such a beautiful heart. I will also pray for Stellan- I have seen him on your blog before but did not know the particulars. I hope you are doing ok. I've missed hearing from(spelled correctly just fir you) you. Kiss my girls and love on my boy. call me 903-714-3082 I would love to see you during our visit to " the promised land" xxooxx