Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Oops!!!

Hello sweet friends and precious family!! Your tender notes of support and love have drawn to me a strength that I needed to be reminded is in me through God! Tears of joy fell as I read each word...you have all touched my heart.

When I mentioned the restructure of our family, it might have come across wrong and poor choice of words on my part. It's more like and extreme makeover. Getting rid of the old ways and embarking on new communication and unity that is for our children and their well being.

I won't lie and say we are fine. Any marriage that has undergone what we have over the past 3 years would be tested to the limits, ours is no exception. (to add injury to insult...the alternator when out on the Taurus...)

So, I just wanted to ease the minds of those in concern. I've got to go and wrangle the girls.... I love each of you!!!

In His Grip!

No comments: